Quality Manager to CAKE
Tjänstebeskrivning & erbjudande
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have experience of working with Quality processes internationally and want to be a part of scale up business? If so, you might be the one we are looking for as Quality Manager at CAKE 0 Emission AB. This position is based out of Stockholm HQs.
Join CAKE on the journey to speed up the transition towards a zero emissions society, while creating the most aspired electric performance off-road motorcycles in the market. CAKE enables discovery of the backcountry in a fun, silent and sustainable way where respect for the planet and other people is essential.
We are now looking for a Quality Manager to lead the activities required to meet internal and external quality requirements on products and processes. You will develop and implement best-in-class quality assurance processes in product development, in the supplier base, production and other functions.
• Develop quality control processes across the company’s operations, from product development through suppliers and parts manufacturing to assembly and customer delivery
• Refine, manage and ensure implementation of the company’s quality management system
• Collect quality related data from internal and external parties – summarize, analyze and develop short- and mid-term improvement plans
• Work hands-on to solve potential internal or external quality concerns
• Develop KPIs and statistical reports to track quality performance
• Define and develop the structure and organization to build a best-in-class quality function for CAKE globally
• Identify and establish system support for the area of responsibility
To succeed in the role, you are a detailed oriented person with strong communication skills. You are highly skilled in Quality and have extensive experience from similar positions. You are used to and enjoy working in a dynamic, high-paced environment. Since this role will have interactions with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, you are able to effectively and comfortably communicate both verbally and in written forms.
Experience and skills
• Experience from working in manufacturing / automotive
• Experience from products/hardware, but also from software
• Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience
• Understanding and experience of working with diverse cultures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
About CAKE 0 Emission AB
We at CAKE have a clear mission to contribute to speeding up the transition towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in our development of light, quiet, and clean high-performance electric motorbikes. Our first model, the off-road Kalk, was launched in January 2018, and has received numerous accolades, including the 2019 and 2020 Red Dot Design Award and “Best in Show” designation by several outdoor industry publications. In 2019, we launched the Kalk&, a street-legal motorcycle as well as Ösa+ and Ösa Lite, a utility platform with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities. Kalk INK debuted in March 2020 with the street legal Kalk INK SL entering the line in April 2020.
With headquarters in Sweden, and with offices in USA, Austria and Taiwan, and with customers all over the world, we are a truly global company with ambitious plans for the future. And what we have achieved so far is just the beginning.
Start: By appointment
Hours: Full time
We are partnering with PerformIQ to manage the recruitment process of this position. For questions, please contact Carl Henrik Monsén, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application as soon as possible as interviews are ongoing. The position may be filled before the stated deadline. We accept applications in English or Swedish.